Perfect fitment. The Stage Series LED Ditch Light Kit for the 2010-2023 Toyota 4Runner allows you to easily mount two SS3 or SSC2 Pods above the hood. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required! This kit features a low profile design while minimizing glare, and will not interfere with raising or lowering the hood.
Built to last. The brackets in this kit are constructed out of thick-gauge stainless steel. Unlike other options made out of mild steel, these brackets are full stainless steel and won’t corrode over time. With their thick-gauge construction, you also won’t experience any vibration or bouncing while driving.
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 and SSC2 collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency. Click here to learn more: Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Optics | Stage Series Video.
From there, while other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3 and SSC2 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series Pod is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.
Functional output. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
Combo combines both the Driving and Flood optics. The SS3 shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 65×25 degree pattern, while the SSC2 shines light downrange in a 40×20 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
For states that require them, we also offer snap-on covers for your SS3 and SSC2 Pods. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your Stage Series Pod clean and protected from dirt, dust, or whatever else the road throws your way!
White or Yellow. All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your SS3 or SSC2 Pods.
Sport or Pro. Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However, the Pro option is double the amount of total power. Click the Specifications tab to see more information.
Backlight Functionality. All SSC2 Ditch Light Kits include a distinctive Amber backlight feature. The SSC2’s backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.
Proven Reliability. Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They’ve also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly assemble and engineer our own products in the United States, allowing for higher quality and performance, with the newest and brightest LED technology. No matter what you’re driving, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss your lighting project!
- Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus
- SAE-compliant road-legal output
- Includes custom bracket, for factory-style appearance
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Durable powdercoated aluminum extrusion
- Engineered and Assembled in USA
- Two (2) SS3 or SSC2 Standard LED Pods
- Two (2) Ditch Light brackets
- Two (2) SS3 or SSC2 Mounting brackets
- One (1) Heavy-duty dual output wiring harness
- Mounting hardware
- Mounting guide
- SS3 Current (amps @ 13.2V): Sport: 1.1, Pro: 2.
- SSC2 Current (amps @ 12.8V): Sport: 0.6, Pro: 2
- Datasheet(s) (click to download): SS3 Sport White Standard, SS3 Sport Yellow Standard, SS3 Pro White Standard, SS3 Pro Yellow Standard, SSC2 Sport White Standard, SSC2 Sport Yellow Standard, SSC2 Pro White Standard, SSC2 Pro Yellow Standard
- Color Temp (CCT): 3000K, 6000K
- Beam Angle: Combo (Driving and Flood)
- Power (watts): SS3 Sport: 14.5, SS3 Pro: 36, SSC2 Sport: 7.7, SSC2 Pro: 25.6
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES, Cree XP-L HI
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Driver Features: Constant Current
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens, Powdercoated Steel, Aluminum Casting, Rubber Gasket
- Cooling: Passive, Pin-Fin heatsink
- Compliance Ratings: SAE J575 Durability Test
- Intrusion Ratings: IP67 Weatherproof
- Make: Toyota
- Model: 4Runner
- Years: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
8 Year Limited Warranty
In addition to our standard 3 Year replacement warranty, this product carries an additional 5 years of protection against manufacturing defect, for a total of 8 years of warranty coverage