- Reviews (0)
Polaris General, Ranger, RZR Trailer Adapter Harness
Looking for a way to hook up trailer lights on your Polaris General, Ranger, or RZR? Search no more! With our kit it makes adding trailer lights extremely simple. 100% Plug & Play wiring, requires no cutting of factory wiring. Please make sure before purchasing that your General, Ranger or RZR has which rear tail light plug. Different years may have different connectors. This kit allows for your brake lights and running lights to work on a trailer. Designed for light duty trailers. We do have a full turn signal kit with trailer setup available in a separate listing.
- Simply located your OEM taillight harness plug under the drivers side rear behind the tire. Should be the only plug that connects both tail lights together.
- Unplug the 4 Wire connector and connect our adapter plug kit in its place.
- Run the Trailer plug under the bed and mount to the under bed square tubing. NOTE: Before mounting make sure the plug clears everything when lifting and lowering the bed. Some models the exhaust maybe in the way.
- 1 x Polaris General, Ranger, RZR Trailer Adapter Harness
- 1-Year Warranty
- Polaris General – 3 Wire Tail Light Harness with exception of Ride Command model has 8 Wire connector
- Polaris Ranger – 2012-2018 Early Model has 3 Wire Connector
- Polaris Ranger – 2018 + Late Model has 4 Wire Connector
- Polaris Ranger – 2019 + W/ RideCommand 8 Wire Connector
- Polaris RZR 2017-2019 has 4 Wire Connector
- Polaris RZR 2019+ W/RideCommand 8 Wire Connector (Currently Not Available)
NOTE: Harness is NOT Designed for heavy duty trailers or High amperage draw accessories. If needed for High Amperage Trailers, Please Contact to have us custom make it for you.