Polaris Ranger Rough Country Single Row Light Bar Kit W/Brackets
$359.94 – $369.98
- Reviews (0)
- Vehicle Fitment
Polaris Ranger Light Bar w/ Brackets featuring Rough Country Single Row Light Bar
Looking to purchase a light bar for your Ranger but don’t know now what size to get or how to it mounted? Don’t worry, We got you covered! Brackets Made in the USA at Automotive Custom Lighting from High Quality Paintlock 16GA Steel, these upper or lower windshield light bar mounts make installing your light bar a breeze. The brackets mount inside the door jams for a sleek and stylish look while keeping the light bar out of your field of vision. They do require drilling holes into the door jam. Please see Photos for finished product installation. Full kit does come with mounting hardware but will require M6 Rivnut Tool to install supplied rivnuts.
Command the Dark: Stay out later on the trails with Rough Country’s sleek 50-inch Single Row CREE LED Light Bar. These sleek, single-row light bars offer enormous lighting power in a stylish, modern frame. Includes a set of end mounts and adjustable base mounts, providing you with multiple options to mount your light wherever you need to with full adjustability. With a powerful 19,200 Lumens and 150 Watt output, this LED light is a sight to behold.
The black panel design offers jaw-dropping good looks that blend perfectly with any vehicle using black accents like grilles, wheels, bull bars or steps! These all-weather lights feature a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and include a premium, waterproof, flat-wound, braided wiring harness with toggle switch and in-line fuse.
This product includes Rough Country’s Light Bar Noise Silencers to quickly eliminate hum, whistle, and other wind noises associated with mounted LED Light bars. These handy Noise Silencers snap over the cooling fins firmly, preventing any noise-generating vibrations and ensuring a snug fit that stays in place. Includes a snap on cover and Rough Country’s 3-year Warranty.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- For off-road use ONLY
- California Residents: Prop65 Warning
- 19200 lumens
- 240 watts
- Contains 48, 5 watt High Intensity CREE LEDs
- 30 degree spot beam
- Black panel design
- IP67 Waterproof rating
- Durable die cast aluminum housing
- Moisture Breather technology reduces moisture build-up behind the lends
- Includes premium, flat-wound wiring harness with on/off switch
- Length: 49.375-inches | Depth: 3.12-inches | Height: 1.6-inches
- Bolt Diameter: 8mm
- Noise Silencers eliminate hum, whistle, and other wind noises associated with mounted LED Light bars
- 3 year light bar warranty
- Left Light Bar Bracket (Black Powder-coat)
- Right Light Bar Bracket (Black Powder-coat)
- Rough Country 50 Black Series Light bar
- Mounting Hardware Kit (M6) Bolt and Nutsert Size
- Universal Wiring Included with basic Switch from RC
NOTE: M6 Rivnut/Nutsert tool is required and is sold separate in order to use supplied mounting hardware.
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger XP900 w/Pro Fit Cage
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger XP1000 w/ Pro Fit Cage
- 2015-2019 Mid-Size Rangers w/ Pro Fit Cage
- 2016 – 2019 General w/ Pro Fit Cage
- 2017 – 2019 Ranger xp1000 w / Pro Fit Cage
Need help with installation? Come by if your in Arizona or Contact one of our authorized installers in your area today.
Check out one of our professional installers near you! Click Here!
*DISCLAIMER – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING*
Under no circumstances will Automotive Custom Lighting be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, consequential or compensatory, arising out of the use of
this product. Our products are fully tested for the intended use described above. Any issues, damages, injuries, or malfunctions resulting from user-error or during
use or installation will not be warrantied or covered by any means under Automotive Custom Lighting LLC. With the purchase any of our products you hereby understand and agree to these terms. Light bar do not come with brackets. You are only purchasing just the brackets needed to install the light bar. See our other listings for package deals.
|POLARIS||RANGER||2015 - 2020|