Looking for Reverse lights for the Polaris Ranger? Search no more! With our kit it makes adding reverse lights a breeze. 100% Plug & Play wiring, requires no cutting of factory wiring. Light Bar mounts With or without Factory Exhaust on the back all made in the USA. Please verify which version relay kit you need. Early Model 2018 Ranger 1000 and Early Model 2019 Ranger 900 will have two wires located next to the throttle body as seen in the gallery pictures. Late Model 2018+ Ranger 1000 and Late Model 2019 Ranger 900 will have OEM connector plug.
We have 2 optional versions available; Standard version is fully Automatic when shifted into reverse, Second version allows the Light to operate fully automatic but gives the user the option to manually turn the light bar on if needed when not in reverse. This second option runs a manual rocker switch to the front dash for easy operation. This kit only works on Rangers with OEM reverse light connections. 500 and 570 do not have the oem reverse light wiring. You can purchase the kit but will need a separate wiring harness for manual switch operation. Before ordering, check to see which version you have. If you need any assistance in finding out which version to order feel free to give us a call or message us on Facebook.
- Relay Install Time: 5-15 minutes PLUG & PLAY
- NOTE: Toggle switch version is Negative Triggered and needs to be hooked up to Ground.
- Ranger 2016-2018 Early Model Installation
- CLICK HERE FOR YouTube INSTALLATION VIDEO UPDATED VERSION
- 1 x Reverse Light Relay Kit
- 1 x Diode Dynamics 6″ Light Bar / WIDE BEAM PATTERN
- 2 x Custom Brackets (USA STEEL) Made in America
- 8-Year Warranty
- Total Power: 26.6 watts
- Current Draw: 1.9 amps @ 14V
- Peak Intensity: 47,000 candela
- Intensity @ 10m: 470 lux (Driving)
- Raw Output: 2280 lumens
- Measured Output: 1400 lumens
- Output Color: 6000K Crisp White
- Total Dimensions: See images above.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Connector: Deutsch DT