Polaris Ranger Reverse Light Harness – Negative to Positive Trigger
This harness is not your average reverse light harness. Comes with Dual Relays to convert the OEM Ground signal into a positive signal to activate aftermarket rear cameras or accessories. With our kit it makes adding reverse positive triggered accessories a breeze. 100% Plug & Play wiring, requires no cutting of factory wiring. Please make sure before purchasing that your Ranger has the 2 wires not hooked up to anything to left the Throttle Body on the Early Model Ranger. For the Late Model Ranger the plug is to the right of the Throttle Body plugged into a cap. We have optional versions available; Standard version is fully Automatic when shifted into reverse, Second version allows the Reverse Accessory to operate fully automatic but gives the user the option to manually turn the the accessory on if needed when not in reverse.
- Polaris Ranger Reverse Light Relay Harness
- Relay Install Time: 5 minutes PLUG & PLAY with POSITIVE OUTPUT
- NOTE: Toggle switch version is Negative Triggered and needs to be hooked up to Ground.
- Ranger 2013-2018 Early Model Installation
- Ranger 2018+ Late Model Installation
- 1 x Reverse Dual relay setup
- 1x Universal Switch (OPTIONAL)
- 1-Year Warranty
- 2013-2018 Early Model Ranger W/ two wires next to throttle body
- 2018+ Ranger W/ OEM Connector Plug (+$5.00 Option)
- Will not fit 570
- May fit others versions as long as it has the two wires next to the throttle body