Polaris Ranger Reverse Light Harness AUTO + SWITCH ( 2 POSITION SWITCH)
Looking for Reverse lights for the Polaris Ranger? Search no more! With our kit it makes adding reverse lights a breeze. 100% Plug & Play wiring, requires no cutting of factory wiring. Our new version features a cleaner look, fully waterproof and easier to install.
Please make sure before purchasing that your Ranger has the 2 wires not hooked up to anything to left the Throttle Body on the Early Model Ranger; For the Late Model Ranger the plug is to the right of the Throttle Body plugged into a cap; For the HighLifter Series, you will NOT have the plug or the 2 wires by throttle body. It will require you to pin the trigger wire in your ECU. Light bar is not included with this listing, see related items for Light Bar Kit
Optional versions available;
- AUTOMATIC ONLY (CLICK HERE)
- Automatically turns on when shifted into reverse.
- AUTO + SWITCH ( 2 position switch) (THIS LISTING)
- allows the Light to operate fully automatic when in the first position
- allows you to turn the light on regardless of what gear is selected when in the second switch position.
- NOTE: Switch wording may say REVERSE, BACKUP, or what every we have instock that resembles such. If you have requirements make sure to put in order notes
- AUTO + HUNTERS SWITCH (3 position switch) (WILL BE LISTED SOON)
- allows you to turn the light off even if the machine is in REVERSE when the switch is in the first position;
- allows the light to operate fully automatic when in the second switch position;
- allows you to turn the light on regardless of what gear is selected when in the third switch position.
- Install Time: 5 minutes PLUG & PLAY
- CLICK HERE FOR YouTube INSTALLATION VIDEO UPDATED VERSION
- Ranger 2013-2018 Early Model Installation
- 1 x Reverse Light Relay Wiring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2013-2023, 800, 900 Ranger W/ two wires next to throttle body
- 2018+ Ranger 1000 W/ OEM Connector Plug
- Will not fit 570 SEE OTHER LISTING
- May fit others versions as long as it has the two wires next to the throttle body