- Vehicle Fitment
Polaris Ranger 7pin/4pin Trailer Adapter Harness (Light Duty)
Looking for a way to hook up trailer lights on your Polaris Ranger ? Search no more! With our kit it makes adding trailer lights extremely simple. 100% Plug & Play wiring, requires no cutting of factory wiring. Please make sure before purchasing that your Ranger has the 3 pin PLUG, 4 pin PLUG at your tail lights. We are no longer making the kits that plug in by the engine to bed connection. This kit allows for your brake lights and running lights to work on a trailer. Designed for light duty trailers. We do have a full turn signal kit with trailer setup available in a separate listing. Heavy Duty Options available in separate listing.
NOTE: This is item is made to order. Depending on work load, make take up to 10 days to make. If you need this item faster, please call us directly.
- Simply remove your OEM tail lights. Two 10mm bolts on the inside of the tail gate.
- Unplug the 3 or 4 pin connector and connect our adapter plug kit in its place.
- Run the Trailer plug under the bed and mount to the under bed square tubing. NOTE: Before mounting make sure the plug clears everything when lifting and lowering the bed. Some models the exhaust maybe in the way so you have to make sure the location for mounting clears everything.
- 1 x Polaris Ranger 7pin/4pin Trailer Adapter Harness
- 1-Year Warranty
- 2012-2018 Early Model Polaris Ranger Normally uses 3 wire connector (Very which connector you need first before ordering)
- 2018 Late Model and Newer uses 3 0r 4 wire connector (Very which connector you need first before ordering)
- 2019-2022 Ranger 1000 Normally has the 4 pin plug with only 3 pin used. 4th pin is empty
NOTE: Harness is NOT Designed for heavy duty trailers or High amperage draw accessories. If needed for High Amperage Trailers see separate listing.
|POLARIS||RANGER||2012 - 2020|