Polaris Ranger 7pin/4pin Trailer Adapter Harness (Heavy Duty)
Looking for a way to hook up trailer lights on your Polaris Ranger ? Search no more! With our kit it makes adding trailer lights extremely simple. 100% Plug & Play wiring, requires no cutting of factory wiring. Please make sure before purchasing that your Ranger has the 3wire, 4 wire or 8 wire taillight harness plug under the bed. This kit allows for your brake lights and running lights to work on a trailer. Designed for heavy duty trailers and accessories. We do have a full turn signal kit with trailer setup available in a separate listing. Light Duty Options available in separate listing.
- Simply located your OEM taillight harness plug under the bed. Should be the only set of wires that connects to the bed.
- Unplug the 3 , 4, or 8 Wire connector and connect our adapter plug kit in its place.
- Run the Trailer plug under the bed and mount to the under bed square tubing. NOTE: Before mounting make sure the plug clears everything when lifting and lowering the bed. Some models the exhaust maybe in the way.
- Heavy duty option has independent Ground and Positive that is hooked up on the 7 pin trailer plug. Can operate powered devices on the trailer that uses less than 20 Amps.
- 1 x Polaris Ranger 7pin/4pin Trailer Adapter Harness
- 1-Year Warranty
- 2012-2018 Early Model Polaris Ranger Normally uses 3 wire connector (Very which connector you need first before ordering)
- 2018 Late Model and Newer uses 4 wire connector (Very which connector you need first before ordering)
- Works on all Rangers with 3, 4 or 8 Wire Tail Light Harness.
- RIDE COMMAND VERSION NOW AVAILABLE