Polaris General Taillight Kill Switch Kit
Looking for a way to kill your taillights on your Polaris General when hunting or traveling around your property? Search no more! With our kit it makes killing your taillights extremely simple. 100% Plug & Play wiring, requires no cutting of factory wiring. NOTE: Automotive Custom Lighting is not responsible for misuse of this product. Driving on any type of Public Roadways with out operational tail lights or brake lights can get you ticketed and/or result in serious harm or death to others. Automotive Custom Lighting does not promote unsafe practices and will not be liable for any type of misuse of this product.
- Simply located your OEM taillight harness plug under the bed. Should be the only set of wires that connects to the bed.
- Unplug the 4 Wire connector and connect our kit in its place.
- Run the added wire all the way upfront following the drive shaft tunnel. NOTE : Make sure to ziptie the wire to the OEM wiring and not the Drive shaft.
- Remove the cup holders to fish the wires to the dashboard
- The supplied Switch fits the OEM cutouts. You may have to punch it out if it hasnt been already.
- You may remove the wires from the switch to install it in the cutout. Just take note of how you removed them to reinstall the wires.
- Before pushing the switch in, Test to make sure everything is working correctly as you may get the switch wiring backwards and would require the switch to come back out to fix issue.
- No additional wiring needed unless you want the switch to light up as well.
- 1 x Polaris General Taillight Kill harness
- 1 x XIV Series OEM style Switch ( IF OPTION SELECTED)
- 1-Year Warranty
- 2016-2023 Polaris General