PICkit3 Microchip Development Programmer for Ghozt LED Sequencers
- Reviews (0)
PICkit3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer Clone uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip
with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer.
The MPLAB PICkit3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers
at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
The MPLAB PICkit3 is connected to the design engineer’s PC using a full speed USB interface.
PURCHASE in conjuction with Ghozt Modules. Allows for reprogramming.
- LED Dimming using PWM
- Output channels can sustain up to 260mA each at 100 degrees C, 380mA at room temp (5.2A total!)
- Channel output current can be increased using our booster circuit (see our DIY section)
- Provides full control of LEDs for running lights, sequential turn signals, brakes, car startup/shutdown, and show mode animations
- Fully programmable animations; build sequences or select from a list of pre-defined animations with our in-house software and have it shipped with your customized animations!
- On-the-bench re-programming with PICkit3 USB microchip Programmer
- Ceramic capacitors/automotive grade components for reliability, designed to operate in extreme temperatures
Sequence Designer download: Sequence Designer