REALITY CHECK: Customers often ask, Do I really need a harness? Yes! A relay harness is designed to deliver steady voltage to your HID ballasts directly from the car battery. Nobody likes a flickering headlight, so why risk it? Factory headlight outputs are really only designed to power a halogen light bub, not an HID ballast.
UNDER CONTROL: Morimoto makes it easy with the MotoControl 9007/9004 Bi-xenon relay harness. Designed to be completely plug-n-play; it’s a seamless solution to keep your low and high beams under control with the original stalk inside the car. Works perfectly with Bi-xenon projector retrofits and Hi/Lo HID systems.
ADVANCED: The third generation MotoControl 8-Pin Relay has a tiny built-in capacitor that stores and releases it’s charge between mode changes. So even if there’s a short gap between the low and high beam signals from your car, your HID’s will run smoothly. It’s sealed weather-pack connector is new for 2014 and is a major reliability upgrade compared to other bi-xenon harnesses.
UNIVERSAL: This harness is designed to work with both positive and ground switched headlight circuits, making it universally compatible with all vehicles no matter new or old.
PLUG N PLAY: The layout of the harness makes it easy to install. With just a few simple connections, even your mom could set this thing up! Wire lengths are long enough to be used in everything from compact cars to SUVs and it’s designed to be 100% plug and play (no cutting or splicing needed). Its connections are explained in this video.
OEM GRADE: Aside from being ahead of the game from a technical standpoint, the HD relay is also a work of art. With it’s wiring protected by abrasion resistant Techflex mesh sleeving and it’s extruded aluminum relay shell that’s been anodized and laser engraved – the MotoControl Harness will look factory fresh under the hood!
- RELAY HARNESS: 1x Morimoto 9007/9004 Bi-Xenon
- RELAY: 1x Silver WeatherPack MotoControl Low/High
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- NOTE: One Harness Controls Both Headlights
- SWAG: Morimoto Decal
- STOCK BULB SIZE: 9007/9004 (Single Low/High)
- SYSTEMS: Bi-Xenon Projectors & Telescoping Hi/Lo HID Bulbs
- HALOGEN BULBS: Not Compatible
- OTHER BRANDS: May need High Beam Adapters
- INPUT TRIGGER: 1x 9007 Male
- BALLAST OUTPUTS: 2x 9006 Female
- HIGH BEAM OUTPUTS: 2x 9006 Female
- GROUNDS: 2x Nickel-Plated Ring-Type
- 12V POWER: 1x Nickel-Plated Ring-Type
- FUSE: Inline 25A