L-SERIES, HORN, LOWER BLUE LED INDEPENDENT (ACL EDITION)
- Reviews (0)
Looking to purchase an awesome switch? Don’t worry, We got you covered! These switches are perfect for any task you may throw at them. This Horn switch is designed to work perfect with our Plug & Play Turn Signal Kits that have the Horn included. They come standard with Blue on Blue LEDS but can be ordered with other color options. Contact us for details.
- SPST (MM)ON/OFF switch.
- Upper BLUE LED is ON when the upper part of the rocker is ACTIVATED. This will light up the symbol area.
- Lower BLUE LED is independently wired. If connected this will light up the text area
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. LC1 housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. LC1 connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4″ female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 4 terminal switch with a common ground for both LEDs
- Locks out elements such as water, dust & debris. Certified to IP67 for front panel components.
- Fits into industry standard mounting hole of 1.734 x .867 in [44.0mm x 22.0mm].
Panel Thickness Range
- Acceptable Panel Thickness
.030 to .156 (.76mm to 3.96mm)
.030, .062, .093, .125 and .156
- Switch only from base to terminal end – 1.75 inches
- Switch with LC1-01 attached – 2.38 inches
- Base with rocker installed – 1.97 X 1.02 inches