L-SERIES, EMERGENCY LIGHTS, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT
- Locks out elements such as water, dust & debris. Certified to IP67 for front panel components.
- Fits into industry standard mounting hole of 1.734 x .867 in [44.0mm x 22.0mm].
Panel Thickness Range
- Acceptable Panel Thickness: .030 to .156 (.76mm to 3.96mm)
- Recommended: .030, .062, .093, .125 and .156
- Switch only from base to terminal end – 1.75 inches
- Switch with LC1-01 attached – 2.38 inches
- Base with rocker installed – 1.97 X 1.02 inches
SPST ON/OFF switch.
Upper LED is ON when the upper part of the rocker is pressed ON. This will light up the symbol area.
Lower LED is independently wired. If connected this will light up the text area.
Rated 20A 12V
No rear barriers between terminals. LC1 housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. LC1 connector and terminals are sold separately.
Insulated 1/4″ female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 4 terminal switch with a common ground for both LEDs