PLUG N PLAY: The layout of the harness makes it easy to install. With just a few simple connections, even your mom could set this thing up! Wire lengths are long enough to be used in everything from compact cars to SUVs and it’s designed to be 100% plug and play (no cutting or splicing needed). Its connections are explained in this video.
COMPATIBLE: The HD relay can be used for low beams, high beams, or fog lights on most vehicles. The harness uses industry-standard outputs for compatibility with 99% of ballasts out there, and all of the ones we offer here at TRS. Note, if your vehicle has a can-bus system or a finicky pulsed headlight circuit – check out our Standalone Canbus or the Mopar Spec harnesses.
FAIL-SAFE: Unlike most generic harnesses out there that rely on a single low-quality relay to power both headlights, the Morimoto Harness utilizes one relay per side- so if one did happen fail, you wouldn’t be left completely in the dark. Each 40A relay is completely sealed against the elements using ribbed silicone upper and lower seals, and has an flywheel diode for back-EMF protection. Every other connection harness-wide is sealed with the proper silicone grommets. Live somewhere with weather that regularly sucks? No problem.
OEM GRADE: Aside from being ahead of the game from a technical standpoint, the HD relay is also a work of art. With it’s wiring protected by abrasion-resistant Techflex mesh sleeving and OEM-style relay cubes held together by a mounting bracket cut from polished stainless – the HD relay will look factory fresh under the hood!
OVERVIEW VIDEO: Check out this helpful video to see how easy a relay harness install is!
- RELAY HARNESS: 1x Morimoto H10
- RELAYS: 2x WeatherPack 40A Cubes
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- NOTE: One Harness Controls Both Headlights
- SWAG: Morimoto Decal
- STOCK BULB SIZE: H10/9145
- HID SYSTEMS: Low Beams, High Beams, or Fog Lights
- BI-XENON PROJECTORS?: You’ll need: High Beam Splitters
- PWM PULSING SIGNAL?: You’ll need a: Capacitor Link
- CANBUS SYSTEM?: Use: Standalone Canbusor the Mopar Spec harnesses.
- INPUT TRIGGER: 1x H10 Male
- BALLAST OUTPUTS: 2x 9006 Female
- GROUND: 1x Nickel-Plated Ring-Type
- 12V POWER: 1x Nickel-Plated Ring-Type
- FUSE: Inline 25A