AlphaRex Is a relatively new brand in the automotive aftermarket industry. They’ve become known for building headlights and now, tail lights that are unique in style, offer various color choices, and better than average construction quality. While (in our testing) they don’t do as well as the slightly more expensive Morimoto XB LED alternatives, they do offer good bang for the buck and certainly worth considering. If you’re interested to see what else we’ve got in stock for your truck, use the buyer’s guide on our website!
AlphaRex Design. These LED tail lights come with light smoke lens with either red and clear housing or jet black housing. The red clear housing gives your truck a stock housing look and match with all exterior colors. On the other hand, the jet black housing gives your truck gives you a more sporty look. All our red clear housing LED tail lights are composed of red LED tube, while the jet black housing LED tail lights are composed of white LED tube.
- TAIL LIGHTS: 2x (One Pair) Pro-Series Tail Lights (14-18 Sierra)
- WIRING: Plug and Play Harness
- WARRANTY: 2 Years (Click for Details)
- GMC SIERRA: 2014-2018*
- 630010: AlphaRex Pro Series LED Tail Lights: GMC Sierra (14-18) (Jet Black)
- 630020: AlphaRex Pro Series LED Tail Lights: GMC Sierra (14-18) (Red Smoke)
- *NOTE: Not compatible with 2014 old body style models. Not compatible with factory LED tail lights (SLT and Denali models). Only compatible with single rear wheel models only, does not fit dually models
- NOTE: These housings have been designed for, and tested on, US-Spec vehicles. Other countries’ compatibility may vary and is not guaranteed nor always known.
- MATERIAL: Polypropylene (PP) Housing, Polycarbonate (PC) Lens