Corbin Customs Turn Signal Kit for Polaris Ranger Full Size select models 2013-2020
PLUG AND PLAY TURN SIGNAL KIT FOR 2013 – 2020 POLARIS RANGER FULL SIZE made by: Corbin Customs
Installing a turn signal kit in your full-sized Polaris Ranger has never been easier or more reliable! We utilize the factory rear taillights and include super bright amber front indicator LEDs for a factory looking install. Secondary hazard rocker switch/function is also available. All Corbin Custom Works turn signal kits come with thorough, easy to read and illustrated, installation guides making installation a snap!
- Easy plug & play installation
- Plugs into factory wiring harness, no cutting or splicing
- Uses factory matching weatherproof connectors
- Uses factory tail lights for rear indicators
- Easy to install dual amber LEDs for front indicators
- Authentic Carling rocker switches
- Custom laser etched and lit rocker switch faces
- Factory matched switch faces available for compatible models
- Hazard switch upgrade available
- Fully illustrated installation guide included
- 30 day money back guarantee (see details)
- Handmade and tested in the USA!
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger 570
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger 570 with Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger 900
- 2018-2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 – Now with factory matched rocker switches!
- 2/4 seat options available
Tips for Ordering
There are variations in harness length per model variation. Please select the applicable model when ordering.
The full-size Polaris Ranger 570 is available in two different models. The easiest way to identify the difference between the two styles is by the style of cage and location of the instrument cluster. A standard Ranger 570 will have a round tube cage and have the instrument cluster located at the center of the dash. Polaris Ranger 570s with the Pro-Fit cage have an instrument cluster behind the steering wheel.
Only the 2018-2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 models feature factory matched rocker switches.