Looking for an easier way to mount mPower Lights to the front grille? Search no more! Our custom designed brackets fit perfect BEHIND the grille of the 2023 Ford Expedition. UPPER Grille bracket will only fit 4″ mPower; LOWER Grille bracket will fit, 3″, 4″, 4×2, and nForce Surface Mount. NOTE: IF ORDERING POWDERCOATED BRACKETS, IT MAY REQUIRE EXTRA TIME TO GET THEM COATED. IF YOU ARE IN A PINCH FOR TIME, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US DIRECTLY. IF ORDERING LARGE QUANITIES THE WEBSITE MAY NOT QUOTE CORRECTLY ON SHIPPING. EXTRA SHIPPING MAY NEED TO BE COLLECTED ON BULK ORDERS.
CHECK OUT THE DEMO VIDEO ON OUR TIKTOK
- Requires the front bumper to be removed in order for the Grille to come off.
- Grille has 6 metal clips on each headlight and 6 lower plastic pop clips to include 4 10mm bolts along the top.
- Upper Grille bracket – In order to mount, you will have to drill 2 holes in the plastic. Remove the top Active Grille Shutter on each side to prevent interference with the lights. Removing the Active Grille Shutter will not affect the vehicles computer system.
- Lower Grille Bracket – In order to mount, you will have to drill 2 holes in the plastic. Use one of the factory tree clips as an alignment. Center the two tiny square holes while pushing the bracket as far back as it will go.
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS COMING SOON TO OUR YOUTUBE
- Pair of Mounting Brackets (Hardware may or may not come with brackets)